Young Administrators Network - Call for applications
This year, the Young Directors Network (YDN) program is celebrating its 11th anniversary! We are pleased to have offered close to 500 participants the opportunity to learn more about the role of an administrator on a board of directors over the past few years. Apply quickly to take advantage of this unique training program!
24 participants per cohort
of a board of directors
Speed Board Dating
The Réseau Jeunes Administrateurs (Young Directors Network) program, initiated by the JCCM and Concertation Montréal, in collaboration with the Collège des administrateurs de sociétés (CAS) of Université Laval, enables young business people to understand the role of a board member and to prepare themselves to sit on or better contribute to a board of directors.
This training program mainly concerns non-profit organizations (NPOs). Each cohort, at a rate of two per year, is made up of about twenty participants selected for their skills, involvement and motivation.
- 2 days of training on Friday from 8am to 6pm and Saturday from 8am to 4pm;
- 4 training modules (legal, governance, financial resources and strategy);
- 1 simulation of a board of directors;
- 1 virtual "Speed Board Dating" evening with organizations looking for directors;
- 1 certificate of completion of the course (conditional on attendance at the two-day training and Speed Board Dating).
- The Board of Directors and the law
- Governance and best practices
- The Board of Directors and Financial Resources
- The Board of Directors and Organizational Development
- Board of Directors simulation
The RJA program can be used as continuing education with the Ordre des administrateurs agréés (AdmA).
Please note that you will be required to pay the registration fee of $425, payable in a single payment, should you be selected to join the cohort.
Only complete applications will be accepted.
There are only a few places available, so hurry!
- Call for Nominations: until March 1, 2021
- Registration payment period: March 8-19, 2021
- Training: March 26 and 27, 2021
- Speed Board Dating: April 2021 (date to come)
Please note that no registration will be accepted on the spot.
See our cancellation policy.