Young Entrepreneurs Network - Call for applications
The Young Entrepreneurs Network (YEN), exclusive to members, is a unique program of support for start-up entrepreneurs, created and managed by entrepreneurs. It consists of training sessions from January to May and a final DEMO DAY where each entrepreneur will have to present their project in front of a panel of judges and an audience.
Topics covered during the sessions are as varied as: marketing strategies, financial forecasting and accounting, sales and negotiation, financing, pitching, emotional intelligence and management. The RJE program takes place on Tuesday evenings (exact dates and times to come).
- Introduction - January 13, 2021
- Know yourself and your team - January 20, 2021
- Define your business project - February 03, 2021
- Validate your business project and position your company - February 17, 2021
- Art of Pitch - March 3, 2021
- Legal issues and legal structures - March 17, 2021
- Marketing - March 31, 2021
- Finance and Financing - April 14, 2021
- Conscious Entrepreneurship - April 28, 2021
- Pitch Practice - May 12
- Demo Day - May 26th
- Member: 99$+tx
This training program is reserved for JCCM members only. You can obtain your JCCM membership upon confirmation of your selection to the program.
The format of the RJE suited me perfectly and met my objectives: to review the different points of the business plan, to meet other entrepreneurs and to have a pitching contest at the end of the training.
Please note that no registration will be accepted on the spot.
See our cancellation policy.